A-M

5_Inspiration-Board_Follow-Your-Passion

5_Inspiration-Board_Follow-Your-Passion
A-M, Jan 5, 2019
Description:
From the Mood Board: 1. Colours; 2. Follow your purpose; 3. Woman with images of self ; 4. Umbrella ( need for protection); 5. Feathers - birds which to me makes me think of freedom

Credits: papers, bird and leaf Artsy bit from Art Crush 11 by NBK Designs; mask brush used below blended photo from Quotation by NBK Designs; Word art with the word dreams removed from Story Teller May 2017 by Just Jaimee;
Fonts - Brsitle for the word passion and Sophie for journaling
AJK and mirjam like this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      The swirls of color really drew my eye to your page. Bless you for your passion.
      A-M likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a beautiful page, I love the colors, brush work and most of all the journaling. I really commend you for doing volunteer work with elderly dementia patients. My mom was recently diagnosed with dementia, so I've been doing a lot of research. I didn't realize how prevalent it is. The world definitely needs more people like you! :heartlub:beat
      A-M likes this.
    • designbylime
      Your journaling are so touching and what a wonderful thing to do. That face in the bottom is so perfect for this page. Wonderful layout.
      A-M likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      just AWESOME...love it all
      A-M likes this.
    • MiekSter
      I love your layout but your journaling really touched me, I think it's amazing to be such a help and support for the elderly. Bless you!
      A-M likes this.
    • Dady
      Just beautiful !
      A-M likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Beautiful, heartfelt journaling Anne-Marie. Your empathy for the suffering of others is evident. Very well done. :heartlub
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the journaling
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      sorry about your friend, but wishing you all the best in the next stage of your training. Your page is so incredibly vibrant.
      A-M likes this.
    • marijke
      a wonderful layout and love your journaling.
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).