Neverland Scraps

5 Years Old

5 Years Old
Neverland Scraps, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
MoC Day 31

Journaling reads:
It’s hard to be that we are celebrating your fifth birthday. You’ve been in our lives for five years! back then when you were first born we didn’t know what your personality would be like, how the girls would love and interact with you. But now, Madalyn is your best friend and two you are inseparable. In fact a lot of the photos of you have her in them with you! You and Baleigh are like cats and dogs. Sometimes you get along, but for the most part she loves you from afar. Now that you are five years old your personality shines through. You are very stubborn and know what you want in life. You don’t like the word “no” or being told you can’t do something. You think you can do everything. We try not to break your spirit, but sometimes we have to ground you with reality. Someday you will learn and find that balance you need in life.
(168 word count)

Dated: February 19, 2013 (left photo)
Dated: February 19, 2018 (right photo)

Yes the right photo isn't the correct date, however that photo was taken for MoC day 24. On Feb 19, my son will turn 5 and his 5th birthday photo will be replaced and his then/now layout will be completed. I have done these layouts for both of my girls when they turned 5, because it marks them being school age and starting a new chapter of their life.