5 Random Facts
AmandaJ, Feb 13, 2020
Description:
Scrapping with Liz ~ Artsy Journal Templates #22
One Little Bird ~ Honeycrisp
Sahlin Studio ~ Foam Stamp Alpha | White
Kristin Aagard ~ Monkey
Albertshal Font

1. I hate vacuuming. The sound. The reptitive motion. The SOUND. Ugh. Loathe and despise it.
2. I had my hair colored for the first time ever this month. I don't know why. I've just never had it done. I usually take myself and the two kids to get our hair trimmed all at the same time. Last appiontment they both flaked at the last minute so I walked in and said what would be fun? So I had my hair rinsed with a fun red color. I love it!
3. I love to watch the birds outside my window. I have several feeders and love how ephemeral they are. They flit without a worry about anything except where their next meal is coming from.
4. I love a nice fire. Outside in a fire pit, on the beach, in a fireplace; all of those make me very happy.
5. I can't sit and do nothing. I have to have crochet in my hands or a book to read. I love my phone because I am never without a book or a game.
    • KarenB
      Those colours are scrumptious!! Love the bold design, and your random facts are fun! :)
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I loved reading your random facts!! I also really like the blocked design but slightly askew, and the big title work. Great page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • LilachOren
      what a great idea for this challenge! wonderful page ...love to read those facts about you
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).