KAPOH

5.-MOC-5-ATC

5.-MOC-5-ATC
KAPOH, Jan 5, 2017
Description:
The "paint" is subtle, along the right edge of the card.
JOURNALING: 'Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.'

CREDITS: PHOTOS: Two from web; QUOTE: Anatole France; KITS: Iced Elements by Lynn Grieveson; Mansion Masquerade by Sahlin Studio and Tangie Baxter; Splatter Brushes No. 1 by Pink Reptile Designs; FONT: Eyes Wide Open
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Oh, wow - this is striking.
    • IntenseMagic
      I love that quote. So true. This is very striking.
    • MrsGaramer
      I agree, this is beautiful! I lost my furbaby 8 years ago and still have a pic of him on my photo wall because he was my kid, before kids.
    • Nemla
      So true,and what a great ATC.
    • Karen
      This is so moving and SO true! I've seen a couple other ATCs about the love of dogs and it really moves me! Love the little person looking in from the side.
    • Karen
      Just wanted to give you a head's up that we are doing a digital ATC swap this month and you can use this ATC for to play along! Check out the detail HERE. I'd love to have everyone play along! It's a great way to get a full resolution copy of everyone's ATC from the MOC challenge! :) But hurry, there are only a couple more days to play along! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).