5 Girls On A Nature Walk
Vrielinkie, Nov 27, 2016
Description:
JOURNALING:
"I’ve known these girls for more than 30 years now. We went to school together & we’re still fast friends. Even though we see much less of each other than we used to, we always have something to talk about! Each year 1
of us organizes a day out. We ‘ve made necklaces, gone for a high tea, had slumber parties, went on a shopping day trip to a big city, gone for massages, visited a tea museum and did lots more. This year we went miniature golfing & we went geo caching. It was on a campsite and we explored every nook, cranny and corner. I have no sense of direction, so this was a challenge, or so I thought. These little GPS thingies work perfectly. We took turns using it and found all caches and solved the puzzles. And it also gave plenty of time to catch up on everything going on in our lives. It’s so amazing that even though we lead very different lives, it always feels like no time has passed since we
first met in the 80s.
"

I used:
- Have Coordinates, Will Cache by Amber LaBau
- Lost And Found by Forever Joy
- Storyteller 2016 :: Travelogue Kit Collab - August Add-on by Just Jaimee
- Trailblazer by One Little Bird
- Outdoorsy by Paislee Press
- FONTS = Base Nine Bold + Courier New Bold
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a great story - love the journaling and how you've used it in the corner on the angle - that looks so awesome! the other lines on your page are equally as fab! wonderful memory keeping!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Celeste
      love the journaling. great angles here. it's clean and has great flow!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).