AliSarah

4th of July in the parking lot!

4th of July in the parking lot!
AliSarah, Jul 27, 2017
Description:
This is for the July photography challenge! It's not often I scrap photos from the month we are in, but this just felt like it fit the challenge so well! There's a parking lot here in town where you can see fireworks from every direction, and our family really enjoys seeing all the fireworks from this location! But, It's impossible to get all the fireworks at the same time, so I stacked the photos to show where some of the different shows were coming from!!

I created this with Rad, White, & Blue by Bella Gypsy!
    • yellowpeep
      Wow wow wow! This layout is so incredibly eye-catching. Your clustering is perfect and I really love the clever way that you framed the important parts of the photo. Such a great job!
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow!! This is just too cool!! I love that big photo and how you chose to frame parts of it! That's awesome! Beautifully embellished!!
    • Gary Oxlade
      Wow fantastic pics & LO, love it all
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous firework photos perfectly paired with the portraits, love it, well done.
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing! I love the big photo in the background and the smaller photos pieced together on top and framed. And great job with the clusters. This is fabulous!
    • HeatherB
    • scrappydonna
      amazing. love the idea of the photos highlighted like that. congrats on froggy favourite!
    • londoncuppa
      This is so great! I adore your creative use of framing. Well-deserved Froggy Fave!! :clappy:heartlub:beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).