Gina Miller Designs { Mash Up 2 } Elements
Gina Miller Designs { Pink Princess } Alpha
Gina Miller Designs { Daily Stamps } Stamps
Gina Miller Designs { Rubber Stamps 1 ) Stamps
Sahlin Studio { Realistic Drop Shadow Styles } Styles
Font: KG Always a Good Time
Gina, MrsPeel and Trish like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      I love this one too!! And I actually have that same pair of converse same color and everything although mine are way more vintage, lol
      MishSpar likes this.
    • Trish
      how perfect are those shoes. My daughter is a shoe horse. She has so many pairs of converse and vans
      MishSpar likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is marvellous, as a matter ion fact, every page I have seen from you is a stand up, my health is very bad and my screen time is reduced now more than ever,. but I thought it was about time I stop by..... the simplicity of this is so brilliantly enhanced, we also are shoe lovers, well, in my case I'm addicted to boots, since some failed operations left me with one leg shorter than the other I need to send my foot wear to hospital to have the shoe rise done....as they only give me 2 every two years.... I haven't bought much but we buy for my daughter enough to compensate LOL anyway, brilliant gorgeously put together page....
      into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      MishSpar likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      so gorgeous- everything fits together perfectly- and the colors are sooo beautiful! ♥Congrats on FF♥
      MishSpar likes this.
    • MishSpar
      @MrsPeel thank you for your compliments and recognition! I'm having a blast getting back into this fulfilling hobby.
      @Trish I hear you! Same here. I wish we were the same size!
      @weaselwatchr I bet you rock them!
      @CharlotteM Thank you!
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Gina Miller
    Uploaded By:
    MishSpar
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).