gonewiththewind, Jan 21, 2016
Description:
MOC4 Challenge 20

Love The Life You Live by Pink Reptile Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/Love-The-Life-You-Live.html
Font is Always In My Heart

Watch me scrap this layout:

Journaling:

Grandma Hicks turned 90 this year, in April, on the 15th. It’s a number that I’ve been thinking of quite a bit recently. Mostly because I’m 45. I think about that number quite a bit, too. I mean, gee, Grandma was 45 when I was born. She’s lived another entire life after I was born. On the one hand, I feel sad, that I’m this old and don’t have grandchildren yet, and will I live to see them, and on the other hand I’m happy and hopeful about what the future holds for me. No, I’m not guaranteed another 45 years, but if our genes hold through, I could possibly have that long to live. Grandma still has a good life. She’s independent, and lives on her own. She has recently stopped driving anywhere except for the occasional trip to Walgreens on the corner. She’s been reading through the entire series of Grace Livingston Hill, from a collection of books that belonged to Aunt Eunice..She has been in good health for most of her life. Of course, she has had her moments, including a brief trip to the hospital this past Christmas Day, that lasted for about 10 days. Now she is home again and doing great. I just hope and pray that I will be as blessed as she has been, with a long, healthy, happy, independent life.
Sara, Cath_, cfile and 3 others like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).