MrsPeel

43Years_of_Friendship

43Years_of_Friendship
MrsPeel, Jan 19, 2019
Description:
One of the things I am most proud in life is the fact that I have 5 friends with 40+ years of friendship, friendship kept even with lots of distance, different paths in life taking us to diametrical opposite life styles, but all always there for each other, without internet or cell phones... just plain old post, costly phone calls and visits to each other's country of residence at the time. Marta is the one I see more often, (the photo is last September when she came all the way (she lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina to be with me while Sarita was in Israel) and this friendship proves that not always blood is thicker than water, or maybe thicker, but not stronger....more than a sister, I am SO very grateful for all these amazing women in my life!
In my page from the NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend:
MIxed Media Monthly : Sincere/Trust/Friendship Main Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Friendship.html
If you are not yet subscribed, you can do so HERE
and you can find all Add Ons HERE
TFL!!!
Lynne-Marie and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      This is fabulous, and I agree that friends are so valuable. Especially the ones who are there for you like your friend obviously is. This page is so warm with the pinks and I love how it is grungy, but C&S at the same time :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).