3littleks

40 (moc20)

40 (moc20)
3littleks, Jan 21, 2016
Description:
journaling
40. I am not looking forward to that one. I can honestly say that 30 didn’t bother me but the thought of being 40 does. To me, it means that I am at the back half of my life. That the first half is gone and I am getting old. I know that sounds gloomy but I have areason for dreading it. This first half of my life has been just getting by. I really haven’t reached any of my life goals. If I die even one day past 40 I will have accomplished nothing that my before college self set out to do. It is ver disappointing to think of that. I have 4 years left. Better get on with that list...

in the city alpha + reflection | sahlin studio
Sara, yzerbear19, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • Nemla
      Love your LO. You should count digi scrapping as an accomplishment, you are very good at it.
    • redplaid3
      Really well done. I'm uncomfortable using wood backgrounds, but you know how to make them work. Your selfie is perfect, and like Vivi said, you've learned how to do great layouts!
      ljonezy likes this.
    • Sara
      I love your photography, Brenda. And specifically your self portraiture. You take such emotive photographs! Love LOVE this one. And I love your use of the wood background here and your thoughtful journaling. I can relate to the journaling. I think my ideas for what I would be and where I would "go" once upon a time are soooo different from where I am and who I am today. Sometimes..though not as often now...it makes me feel a little gloomy. Most days I try to be really intentional about writing a new story. No matter what your future holds I hope you feel love for the story of it. Because you are positively beautiful (inside and out). :beat Anyway..love the page! (obviously? LOL!)
      3littleks likes this.
    • 3littleks
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    3littleks
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    673.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).