Rebecca Mcmeen
- Sonnet42 - Bike
- Margarom - Books
- Travel Sketches - Eiffel Tower
- Two kitties - black cat
- Raven - paper
MrsPeel and FarrahJobling like this.
    • ashleywb
      love this! great idea to frame your elements. and skater...that's pretty awesome!
      Cinzia likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh so beautifully elegant!!!!!!! Apologies for the delay in getting here, past couple of years had my health declining and I had an episode (I have Heart Failure) and it slowed me down together with some sight issues...but I am so so very glad that I didn't ask any one to finish this for me....the pages are marvelous!!! Love your stylish take, the blank space, the vertical composition, the amazing way in which the elements feel embossed... everything is super elegant and the detail of your little tag in the bottom right rounds it up amazingly!!!!
      My daughter was a figure skater for a while....the work that us parents had to do was a bit too much, but I enjoyed those years very much!!!!
      I take it you are either Italian or your family either is Italian or they love the Italian language? There was also an Italian designer called Cinzia I so much loved!!!!
      I'm Brazilian, Argentine by birth, but still, my mum called me Cynthia (with this spelling!!!) in 1958 which meant a huge trauma for me, as no teacher could pronounce my name LOL
      Love Italy (I was a Fine Arts student and my trips to Italy were the high of my late teens!!!) and I find that , when in different countries to our own, we are so very similar!!!! anyway, always like your pages, just haven;t been much around in the past couple of years with my health declining, but I LOVE coming across your pages, and this is a great one!!!!!
      Cinzia likes this.
    • Cinzia
      @MrsPeel So sorry about your heart I am sure you are very tired. Thank-you for all the words of encouragement.. yes I am often asked to spell my name depending, and Cynthia is way easier unless of course you are in Italy, and then it is impossible...lol.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cinzia
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).