354 Days And Counting
blueberries, Feb 11, 2018
Description:
For the February Photography Challenge

Made with Simple Life by Etc by Danyale

Fonts used are Journal by Fontourist and Organic Elements by Nerys Evans
Danyale and jenn mccabe like this.
    • kayjaydo
      Great extraction of the plant and how it comes out of the frame. Great page!
    • jenn mccabe
      lol at your post in the forum thread ... now you have me wondering what you didn't scrap! :giggle this is so fun - the story is awesome and the way you extracted the photo and have the leaves flowing outside the frame is so creative and eye catching ... totlaly love this!
    • IntenseMagic
      I'm with Jenn...I'm wondering what you didn't scrap :giggle Your post really made me giggle!! I cannot keep a house plant alive to save my own life!! Outdoor ones, I can grow like nobody's business, but giving me a house plant is a death sentence for it! That is a beautiful plant! Your page is absolutely perfect for it!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
    • A-M
      Wow! what great out of bounds you have achieved with your photo. You have created a very interesting and well scrapped page to show off your ivy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    629.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).