3200 kroner
lorryfach, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
In January, it stings a bit when we pay for four WildCards at the same time. It’s not cheap! But for as much time as we spend at Tivoli every year, it does end up being worth it. We go all four seasons, we ride rides dozens of times, smell thousands of flowers, enjoy millions of fairy lights, and more. We all love to go and look forward to the opening day of every season. With Maggie starting school this year, this spring will be the last season we can just decide to go whenever we want in the middle of the week, but I’m sure we will still find a lot of opportunities to get our money’s worth at our favorite place in Copenhagen!

Storyteller Asher : Digital Scrapbooking Kit Collection THE WHOLE SHEBANG by Just Jaimee available at The LilyPad https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-Asher-Digital-Scrapbooking-Kit-Collection.html
Fonts: AbrahamLincoln, another ornaments tfb regular (decoration in title)

jj-stasher-ep-bunting
jj-stasher-pp-diamonds-25 (masked to show only on the sides, blend mode "Darken")
jj-stasher-solids-black (clipped to text and photo border)
jj-stasher-solids-offwhite
justjaimee, Ana.Paula and KarenB like this.
    • Cath_
      what a beatuful title work
      lorryfach likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love that strip of photos running across the centre. Your journaling is great too. Lovely scrapping :)
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Nemla
      Enjoy ! think of me sometime when you look at the lights .....
      Love the happy page.
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Sara
      I love that you chose an address for a favorite place that holds story significance for you and your family! What beautiful photographs! I love that you've captured the gardens in each season! Your background paper seamlessly connects them all and highlights the color that lives there! What a wonderful tradition to share as a family! And fabulously documented!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Jan
      This page is so beautifully put together. Love the colors and the arrangement. The photos running thru the middle especially caught my eye.
      lorryfach likes this.
    • lorryfach
      @scarletsierra It's actually the amount of money we spent on our annual passes, not the address. It's about US$470(!)
      Sara likes this.
    • Sara
      @lorryfach OH goodness. Well I feel like a goober for two things. a). not registering what "kroner" was and 2). assuming it must be an address! I suppose it still serves The Point of the page..the Tivoli-centric story. But it does bring a fresh perspective too! (and you're right eep! that's a sting. But ohhh it sounds so worth it in the end. xoxo)
      lorryfach likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).