JillW

#31 THEN AND NOW

#31 THEN AND NOW
JillW, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Happy-Hearts-Elements-by-Becca-Bonneville.html
Happy Hearts by Becca Bonneville

I started digital scrapbooking in 2006 when I stumbled across it purely by accident! I was quite intrigued by it so downloaded a free version of Corel Paint Shop Pro x2. I decided to learn all that I could one weekend and
recall that I was in tears on more than one occasion during those few days! Boy, how I struggled ! It was all very new to me, actually the digital scrapbooking industry itself was just coming of age. There were only a
handful of online digital scrapbooking sites and, the kits were pretty simple. A couple of background papers and perhaps a dozen elements and that was it. As I look over those first pages I created, I sort of cringe! Oh!, those big bold shadows! What was I thinking? LOL! I remember scouring the internet for tutorials and not being able to find very many ... so I continued to plug away, leaning by trial and error. When I downloaded that first kit back then, I had no idea that now, 12 years later I'd still be scrapping and loving it! Over the years I've been blessed to have been part of many great digital scrapbooking sites and on many fabulous creative teams. I've made many friends through scrapbooking and have even met a handful of friends in real life ... and of course, I scrapped about it! My heart overflows whenever I'm able to
scrap pages for Harper, Greyson and Emme ... I hope that they enjoy looking through the pages I've made for them as much as I enjoyed creating them!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JillW
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).