Brendazzle

<3 always

<3 always
Brendazzle, Aug 11, 2016
Description:
I spent today taking the newest free class at Scrapaneers -- and I spent most of that class doodling a sketch for this layout. I wanted to play around with what I learned *and* scrap this photo of me.

I kept it pretty simple (well, aside from the techniques from the class): 2 word art, 2 flowers, a ribbon, and some journaling.

Made with I'll Be There for You (blog hop)
lcpereyra and Mylinn like this.
    • Mylinn
      Such a neat LO! It reminds me of quilts, snuggles, warmth and my fave color, purple, yipee.
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      hey girl!!!! I get the fresh feeling of just dying your hair.....I get that too... mine is red, , Love your shade of purple and the waves & curls!!!!!love the composition here, gorgeous squares and awesome stitching!!!!!
      @Mylinn ... I also thought of quilt!!!!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      hahaha. it sort of reminds me of a quilt too, @MrsPeel and @Mylinn. didn't do it on purpose though.

I definitely love my purple curls. if they would just stay like that without intervention, I would be a happy squid.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL does your hair "grow" when it dries? mine is like that, I have natural curls, but when wet all is gorgeous.... when it dries, is a witch broom LOL
      I use kilos of coconut cream, or even baby oil, to keep it down....
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      depends on how it dries, @MrsPeel. if I leave it pretty wet after brushing it and let it air dry for ages, I get the most perfect curls to stay. but if I have to dry it off and get dressed right away, it'll frizz. those days usually end up with braided pigtails or a bun.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yeah more or less same here, only now is easier because I am old and lost half of my hair LOL but w3hen I was in my teens and 20s...I used to put tons of conditioner, it helped making the hair "weight" and stay down... the wax or oil guarantees a better result for me... I use the straightening iron we have sometimes, but I prefer the curls, yours are gorgeous!!!
    • scrappyjedi
      I love the folded paper look on this page! And your purple hair is just awesome!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).