Janisn

3-13mommyish_thisisjustme

3-13mommyish_thisisjustme
Janisn, Mar 13, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Mommyish - free template, gypsy summer, AAM Blog
Dalis, KarenB, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      you are not older than me???????!!!????? I'm 61... by your pages, I was thinking all this time you are at least 10 years younger than me, I know we haven't engage in 1 to 1 conversation much and I haven't been able to read the forums much (health issues that include neurological stuff that slows me down) but, honestly I thought you were much younger than me...if this is you r50 years ago... you were...what ... a teenager? anyway, whatever the age, my dear girl...you are beautiful and your pages reflect it all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Dalis
      OMG. That brown paint sure got me, I thought it was cream mesh on top of paint but it's only the paint! This is so perfectly done! I just love that bright green paper you chose because it brings your attention to your gorgeous self! (and I think it picks up on the very subtle green tint in the pic!)
    • Janisn
      @MrsPeel - such kind words, thank you. BTW this photo was taken on my 21st birthday.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      sister...you are 71?????? honestly, your heart and creative soul are young, delightful..... I wasn't here that much last year but I know you participated in some of the Muses I hosted...and in trhe past couple of months I have enjoyed your pages so much....I am making more time to try to be around more, so I can strop in more pages!!!!! <3 hope you are well and staying safe!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mommyish
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).