Credits:
· Scrapping with Liz – Fun Shape templates 2
· NBK Designs – Fresh Start, and Bloom & Grow
· Kim Jensen – Boho Sunshine
· Amy Wolff – Messy Marvin Tags
· Sara Gleason – All the Feels
· The Committed Crafter – Agape
· Grace in Color, and Mommyish – Roots
· Little Butterfly Wings – Dear Karma #5 (Just Stop), A New Me, Life is: Hard Work, and Dear Karma #01
· Rachel Jeffries – Silent Battles: Exhaustion
· Kristin Aagard – Good Day - Bad Day
· Lynne-Marie – M3 August 2019 Sew/Inseparable/Ties
· Mommyish – All About Me
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love your selfies and I laughed out loud reading your journaling. I went outside to take mine, DH was still asleep, else I would have had some explaining to do. LOL!
    • flowersgal
      What a fun layout and journaling. I especially like your hashtag. Glad you came out laughing about the whole thing. Persevere! Only 5 more MOC surprises.
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh my gosh, Liz! You are my favorite! You are a lovely woman. I love that you took photos of both moods and that your writing tells the tale of them. I laughed out loud when I got to the part about your husband. Mine would do the same thing! I tend to crack myself up anyway, so I would have been laughing in the same circumstances. I love the composition of the page with the split and then the journal card with the quote and the stitching down the middle. Very clever! I love this page and I thank you for playing along in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    elwaechter
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).