Nemla

Nemla, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Only 1 kit used ;
I wander ( not far) from Lynn Grieveson....
I Wander (Not Far) by The Lilypad designer Lynn Grieveson (the-lilypad.com)
Photo is mine of my tv screen .. lol
jesskab and trekmom like this.
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful page, love your warm colors and the Backgroundpaper is perfect for the wonderful Journaling-
      Nemla likes this.
    • trekmom
      Beautifully done page. I don't think it's sad a bit to take a photo of the TV show, I like it. I love the dried hydrangea flowers on the side. this page is full of sadness and yet, hope too.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh I can totally relate to your journal. I love the positive vibe though. You describe both the good and the bad. (And the good things are so easily forgotten, so I love that you included that too).
      I love your take on the challenge though... the colors, the hightlights, the paint, the boots... there's so much emotion in your layout. Beautiful work!
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh Vivi.. beautiful writing, page and journal highlights. I have watched the first 3 of CB Strike.. and have recorded 2 of the 4 elpisodes of Lethal White that I will watch all 4 when they have all been on & recorded. I watch and look around trying to figure out where they are too.. It looks like they are over by the park and the embassy houses alot...over by Wilton Row/Belgravia area. Anyway, lovely photo you took from the TV.. I adore the UK & Ireland in the Fall. My favorite time of year to be there. I love the wander kit you used to decorate you page and I do hope the Fall of 2021 you can go back to Denmark & England. Love this.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @cfile thank you very much. As a by the way as far as I remember this is from episode 4 of Lethal white.... enjoy when you see it, it is really good.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla oh great!! I was tempted to watch the first two but I hate to wait for the next so I have it scheduled to record the next two Wednesdays .. then I can watch all 4.. did you know the guy who plays Cormeran.. his Godfather was Alan Rickman.. Snape from Harry Potter .. thought it was interesting.. wonder If JK Rowling helped with the casting..I loved the first 3 seasons!
      Nemla likes this.
    • jesskab
      Oh Vivi, I truly understand. Your page is so lovely, with that wonderful Autumn feel. I mean that tree is gorgeous! Things will get better, I'm sure. Thank you so much for joining along.
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).