BLKinOR

28 Feb 2020-28 Feb 2022

28 Feb 2020-28 Feb 2022
BLKinOR, Feb 28, 2022
Description:
Finally I felt the desire to create a pandemic layout with numbers, before this it was only daily life.

Credits:
NBK Designs AC48 template
Lynn Grieveson Be Gentle paper
Designed by Soco About Me paper
Rachel Jefferies Zinnwaldite paper & tape
LynnG and Karen like this.
    • yellowpeep
      This time of year always makes me think about how unsuspecting we were two years ago. We had no idea what was about to descend on us. It's amazing how much information you compiled here. My kids keep asking when this is going to be "over" and I keep reminding them that it is going to be ongoing and we're going to have to figure out how to live with it. I too wonder about what's going to be coming next, be it viral or a domino related to the crisis in Ukraine.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @yellowpeep, thank you. I found it somewhat therapeutic to document the passage of time along with what I learned. As well as interesting and somewhat ironic to record a series of predictions about the near future. To say nothing of the Ukraine possibilities. My choices have some impact on my health but just about no impact on Ukraine. I remember limiting my news intake two years ago and now I'm doing it again with another crisis. My head's not in the ground but I need at least a modicum of calm to read, connect with others, & scrapbook. Thanks for stopping by.
      LynnG and yellowpeep like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    667px
    Height:
    667px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).