Sharon-Dewi

25th Anniversary (Right Side)

25th Anniversary (Right Side)
Sharon-Dewi, Feb 24, 2019
Description:
Journaling reads:

After a wonderful first afternoon in Walt Disney Studios Park we decided to go to the main park of Disneyland Paris after our delicious dinner. Of course we didn’t want to miss the spectacular Illumination fireworks show. It was twilight when we walked through Main Street Station on to Town Square. The station, the gazebo and everything around us was decorated in a beautiful royal blue and with lots of tiny Tinkerbells to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the park. When I was photographing the front of the gazebo suddenly all the lights turned on. It truly was a magical moment. The park looked even more fairytale-like with all the twinkling lights on and it was even more beautiful to see everyone enjoying it so much.

To create this layout I used the following Project Mouse kits by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs:

- Project Mouse (At Night): Papers
- Project Mouse Autographs
- Project Mouse (Main Street): Artsy
- Project Mouse (Main Street): Pins
- Project Mouse (Essentials): Fasteners
- Project Mouse (Essentials): Flowers
- Project Mouse (Beginnings): Bundle
- Project Mouse (Classic): Bundle
- Project Mouse (No 2): Bundle
- Project Mouse (Pirates): Elements
- Vibes Character Cards freebie
sahlink and swtonscrappn like this.
    • slfam
      Sharon I love your page! The whole 'blue' vibe is soothing and yet magical at the same time. I love the font you chose and the banner placement too.
    • sahlink
      WOW!! Sharon!! You did it again. You literally made my jaw DROP!! Goodness this page made me tear up... I love it so much. The blue is just beautiful. Your photographs are AMAZING!! You are a spectacular photographer. Love all of the journaling on your page. I do hope you continue to share your album as yoy work on it. You are so inspiring.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    748.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).