Description:
for Day 25-Photo as background
credits: Sahlin Studio, Project Mouse, World Canada kit
stitches, Kristen Aagard, In With the New Stitched Frames
    • mnjenlittle
      Ha! That is fantastic!
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! What a great photo! Definitely I wouldn't see one of those around here. That moose looks awfully big! But we had similar thoughts in selecting our large photo to scrapbook for today's challenge. Check out my pic. :-) But in all honesty, mine wasn't being curious, she just wanted food.
    • Electra
      @mcurtt Yeah, he was kind of big, but a young one. You can tell because he has new antlers, not a big rack. I couldn't get a good photo through the window, so I quietly went out on my patio and sat down slowly and we looked at each other. There was about 15 ft between us. He was so busy eating, he didn't care about me. lol
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra The deer around here are way too skittish. Any movement from the window spooks them out. And thanks for the lesson on aging a moose. Great pic!
      Electra likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Awesome photo, wow from your patio. I would have been ..scared. Love the layout .
      Electra likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOW! Seeing a moose right out your window... super cool! Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my word! That's a big moose! Love that you captured this photograph and created such a wonderful layout.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).