dotcomkari

23 Years Of Heartbreak

23 Years Of Heartbreak
dotcomkari, Mar 8, 2023
Description:
It's been 23 long years since our first hello and our last goodbye, yet that day is still as fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday. I remember the cold chill in that corner room of the hospital. The damp smell of mildew that filled the room as I struggled to hold you in for one more moment not wanting to push. The babies crying in the surrounding halls, but the silence in your perfect lips. How perfect your 3lb 2 oz body was as they laid you upon my chest. The beautiful dark midnight curls that surrounded your face and those huge chocolate brown eyes that hid behind those lids that were forever closed to the world. I got to hold you that freezing cold afternoon on the 5th of March for what only seemed like moments. Yet those moments will be forever etched upon my very being. You are the one whom I named Olivia. The one who made me a mother. The one I carry with me every single day till we meet again.

Micheline Lincoln Designs:
Au Natural
Freebie Alpha for LOD 2023

Michline Lincolin Designs and Studio Basic:
Case of Blahs
    • Aussiegirl
      So sorry for you loss! Praying you find comfort and healing in being able to journal about this hard time in your life! I always picture my mom holding and rocking all the babies in Heaven, so I'm sure she's holding your Olivia along with my baby! ((HUGS)) and prayers!
      dotcomkari and bestcee like this.
    • Pachimac
      Kari, the journaling you have shared with us makes me weep for you. I am so very sorry for your loss! Thank you for sharing Olivia with us, and you scrapped her and your feelings beautifully!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • bestcee
      Your journaling is so heartfelt, and I love the font choice for it. It is beautiful and just fits. Thank you for sharing Olivia with us. It's a beautiful tribute page.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Big hugs :beat:beat
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      this wrenches my heart. i can feel this even without having been there with you. i'm so sorry for your loss as a mother. i know you will have such deep joy one day when you get to meet your sweet girl again.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      My heart breaks for you, Kari. I'm sending you so much love and huge hugs. Your jounaling is beautiful.
    • mocamom
      This is truly an emotionally powerful layout. What a gorgeous tribute to Olivia. I am blown away by your openness as I can feel the grief pouring off this page. I love that you scrapped this memory and that you journaled your feelings. I pray you find some comfort. Thank you very much for sharing this.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Such a beautiful tribute to your little girl Olivia. Your journaling is so moving. It's heart-breaking what you went through Kari, sending love and hugs.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    MIcheline Lincoln Designs
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).