zinzilah, Jan 6, 2022
Description:
December 2021 BYOC Bundle | Right Now Collection by Rachel Jefferies
Iced Kit by Lynn Grieveson
NBK - AC 46, word art, and Happy summer word art
Trust Your Gut | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
threadjungle and KarenB like this.
    • tjscraps
      Love how the colours all go together so well and you did a very cohesive page within the quadrants. Love it!!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • bestcee
      The colors are so perfect with your photos! What a gorgeous church! I love the way you captured the sunset behind the winter photo. I'm sorry you got a headache! Thanks for playing in my MOC challenge!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @bestcee Haha about the headache, I grew up in Russia where you have to have an inner scarf and an outer scarf, and children in winter look like cabbages, but I lived away for 22 years and I guess I mellowed some to get an ice-cream headache from being outside for a few minutes in mere -16C. LOL
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @zinzilah I grew up in southern Ontario where coats came out about 10 degrees above zero. I was shocked when I was in Vegas and freezing at 40 above zero! Also, I love the images of children looking like cabbages in the winter! I need to look for some photos of that!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @bestcee that looks like every baby I ever saw in USSR when growing up
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      Thanks for sharing! You are so right - they do look like a cabbage! But warm also.
    • sberkan
      This is such a beautiful page! I love the soft colours and papers turned various ways.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Aperture:
    f/7.1
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
    Date / Time:
    2009:04:05 14:23:00
    Exposure Time:
    1/160 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    50 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).