Description:
Day 20- All About
Sara Gleason Crocus
One Little Bird Better Together
Geosans Light
Paislee Press Eternal Sunshine
Paislee Press & One Little Bird Fairytale
Sara Gleason Fig Tree alpha
"Twenty-two. I was born March 22, 1985. The number 22 had always been a good number for me. Then August 22, 2015 happened. Suddenly, something that I had always associated with celebrating became very dark. I wondered if I would have to change all of my screen names and if i would spend forever looking at this number as a source of pain rather than a positive reflection on the years of my life. As the months have gone by, I’m realizing I can live with the dual meanings of this number. I can appreciate that I am alive and that the day of my birth is worth being happy about. And I try to come to terms with life being fragile and way too short sometimes. The pain of losing them is part of me now, too."
    • mommy2boyz
      Love the rectangular design! The highlights in the journaling just add a special touch. Love this!
    • mrs2a50
      Very touching journaling - thank you for sharing. I like how you highlighted certain words to draw attention to them.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    amko22
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).