AnneofAlamo

21MOC5If-were-honest

21MOC5If-were-honest
AnneofAlamo, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
I heard this song on the way home from the store. My daughter had just told us she was pregnant and was leaving home. We raised her in church, loving and telling her about Jesus. I was crushed, she had been living two lives for a few months..but I know the mercy of Jesus. I had to pull over and I just cried and prayed and truly put her in God's hands. Months have gone by, and the healing is happening, and this song is such a hope to my heart.
If We're Honest (Lyric Video) - Francesca Battistelli

I am going to print this for my journal this year...
credits
Paula Kesselring Graffiti Bundle (thank you for putting it in the store)!!!
Allison Pennington's Story Telling Elements (all those journal strips)
again Paula for the cool LIght in the Darkness alpha
and the font:
disgusting behavior!
sparagus likes this.
    • jwalls39
      What an amazing page. Love how you put it all together with the word strips. So powerful!
    • bbachand
      So raw and grungy and powerful! What a glorious layout and song about everything you and your family has been going through. Hugs to you.
    • sparagus
      Love this song. I like how you used all the journaling strips for the lyrics. :)
    • BevG
      This is wonderful!!! I almost chose this song too. I love how you used the word art strips. I especially love the gritty feel that goes with the emotions of the lyrics.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).