A-M

21_UsingNumbers_Card-Swaps

21_UsingNumbers_Card-Swaps
A-M, Jan 21, 2019
Description:
Credits: Template - Simply CleanNo.5 by Designed by Soco ; white paper alpha from Good Day Bad Day by Kristin Aagard ; Font used for numbers 2, 6 and 4 - Froggy Princess; style used on 4 - Cork by Mommyish ; on numbers 2 and 6 style/action - Puffy Fabric by Sahin Designs ; style used on title - card swaps - Letter Press by Mommyish ; cardboard alpha for 1 and 5, papers, all other elements ( not beads which were included in the template) from Artsy by Kristin Aagard ; Font for title - Permanent Marker and journaling - Andy
    • StefanieS
      Such a fabulous selection, well done. My ribber stamps are gathering dust.
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      love your selection - beautiful work
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      how fun Anne-Marie :) Love your hybrid card photos and great job with your list and mix of Alphas for the mbers. well done!
      A-M likes this.
    • NancyP
      Ohhhh, how I miss the card swap I belonged to when I lived in South Carolina!!! LOVE making cards. This is such a neat idea for the challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love the whole idea behind this page. What a great way to remember the cards that you swapped. And loving your choice of alphas. Wonderful page!
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful cards
      A-M likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      How fun! I used to make cards and even donated tons of them to different charities. I love how you used pictures of them for this challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).