zinzilah

210805_Archery

210805_Archery
zinzilah, Sep 7, 2021
Description:
K.Aagard Archer kit
    • bestcee
      Some of that is really weird! but, I guess a lot of options are good? I like how you used the archery elements to highlight the purpose of the target photos.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @bestcee We bought ten top layers for targets to practice on (will last us a few years) but the other stuff was plain creepy, right?
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @zinzilah Yeah, a lot of that is creepy! We used to watch a show called "Top Shot" and it was super cool. Their archery was just into a haybale.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @bestcee We have actively looked for a haybale, but in the mountains of Switzerland they were harder to get than pizza. LOL. So we have a stack of those, strapped to an easel... and stick a paper target on top, and ran out of those during covid lockdown... Rolleyes
      bestcee likes this.
    • jk703
      So strange to see this in a target shop - but I do kinda get it too! :giggle Are those dinosaurs? Love the page and the fun pics! So interesting to see!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).