21-Jan-2020-Organic-Botanicals

21-Jan-2020-Organic-Botanicals
Susan - s3js, Jan 29, 2020
Description:
Template Pink Reptile Designs Reflections
Main Kit The Committed Crafter Spring Story Digital & Printable Kit
The Committed Crafter Taped Details2
Botanicals:

1. Dried flowers under paperclip on card and 2. under staple at top right from The Committed Crafter Spring Story Digital & Printable Kit

3. Daisy and 4. green leaf on bracket, 5. clover blossom and 6. red leaf under dried flower at top and gold leaf under title from The Committed Crafter Taped Details2

Alpha Allison Pennington It’s a Breeze in Super Special Mini Bundle 3
Layout also inspired by the kit preview for Spring Story.
Photos are mine and poster is a copy of a print from 1889 and in the public domain

Title font Arlisa Script

Weeds…are flowers we just haven’t learned to appreciate. – paraphrase of Ralph Waldo Emerson

Journal font John Lennon

This yellow flower is not a dandelion, but many think it so. It is a false dandelion Hypochaeris radicata. And yes, it's really that big!

This puffball is also not a dandelion but known as Goat's Beard Tragopogon praetensis and it's huge! Normal dandelion puffs are about the size of the orange flower.
Neverland Scraps likes this.
    • Jan
      Fun information. Love your page.
    • yellowpeep
      I learned so much from your layout! I love the way you arranged everything and those big quotes are wonderful.
      Thank you for participating in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).