KAPOH

21.-I-Could-Have-Danced-All-Night

21.-I-Could-Have-Danced-All-Night
KAPOH, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
I've loved Ice Dancing since the 1960's. I was privileged to see Meryl Davis and Charlie White in 2000 when they started their steady rise to the top of the Ice Dance World, culminating in becoming the first-ever U.S. Olympic Gold Medalists in the sport in 2014. In 2013, at the U.S. National Championships in Omaha, I saw two young Ice Dancers that reminded me of Davis and White 13 years earlier in that freezing ice rink in Cleveland, OH. This week, thanks to IceNetwork.com, I've been watching those same young dancers as they compete at the Junior level in Kansas City. This is the story of Eliana Gropman and Ian Somerville.

CREDITS: PHOTOS-INFORMATION: gropman-somerville.ice-dance.com or Icenetwork.com; KITS: Be Amazing by Dawn Inskip; Nature ounty Mousseron Paint by Etc. by Danyale; LYRICS: From "My Fair Lady" by Alan Jay Lerner; FONTS: Oldnewspapertypes adn Cocktail Bubbly
    • Pups_r_Paps
      You've got some great photos of this young ice dance couple from the beginning! I love the flirty font you used for the song lyrics. Great star bg paper to signal there will be silver and hopefully gold in their future.
    • Sokee
      How fun is this!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
    • JillW
      You've scrapped your wonderful collection of photos perfectly! Nicely done!
    • MrsPeel
      oh I remember when I first saw your pages all those years ago, and fell in love with your documenting on Ice skaters!!!! Sarita did figure ice skating for quiet a while but then when she started secondary school it got too expensive, especially as in the Uk there isn't a huge scene... love what you did here, the song is perfect, is now playing in my head , love the photos you put together and your framing is gorgeous!!! that font is out of this world too!!!! great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).