zinzilah

21-12-sasha Tea Birthday

21-12-sasha Tea Birthday
zinzilah, Apr 30, 2021
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is absolutely amazing, Olga, honestly, you are one of the most creative, gifted scrappers I know!!! I just came in to post my pages, but my Pad's bookmark is the gallery, is the first thing I see is the pages just posted....and I HAD to come trell you... I read the comment on the page with my drawing last night, only it was 3am and I had been on screen all day, which I am not supposed to (was diagnosed with Diabetic Rethinopaty a couple of years ago) so I decided to answer today... you touched my heart, because I have you as one amazing creative, every page of yours, no matter what designer you go for, is a beauty, a master class.... I know I haven't been around the gallery much, but I have a list of the people I treasure that I need to catch up, and you are most certainly one of them, hope to make time after this weekend :)

here is a kiss for you from early riser Bart...
      [​IMG]

and now sharing your page...
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      zinzilah likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Stunning page with the black & white. I love how you have leaves pouring from the teapot.
      kisses for Bart
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @MrsPeel the same here Mrs Peel, there are people I miss when I am not checking the gallery for any reason, and you are one of them, very dear to me my friend Cynthia
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous girl/photo and layout. I like the blending into the black background and the journaling.
    • LynnG
      This is incredible! What wonderful page design and blending. My eldest wears clothes until they fall apart and won't buy new things, which is good but also sometimes sometimes a worry.
      zinzilah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    829.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).