Lillyia

2023-Nov_RJchal2w

2023-Nov_RJchal2w
Lillyia, Nov 16, 2023
Description:
The Mixed Media Signature Kits: Inglewood by Rachel Jefferies | The LilyPad (the-lilypad.com)
Rachel Jefferies, Micheline Lincoln Designs, Little Butterfly Wings - This is Us Kit
Lynn Grieveson - Challenge Template Nov 2022
    • StefanieS
      Lovely smiles, love the moment captured and celebrated.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Roxana
      Love that photo with the bright colors in contrast with the neutral colors of the elements. Thank you for playing with Rachel's November Mixed Media Challenge!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Thank you, @Roxana. It was a fun challenge that I will use again sometime. Thank you for the participation coupon.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh this is lovely. I love the pretty photo and the grungy background. The pop of red on your shirt really sets this page off so much. Was hoping to see you around for MOC, maybe I will stilll..... :heartlub :beat
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt. Hi Kiana. Thank you for your lovely comments. I was away on a 10-day vacation and just got back on Thursday. I knew I would not be able to participate in MOC this year, with finishing up with Christmas, packing for the trip and then being away. I've checked in a few times to see the challenges, but have done none of them. I hope you are having fun and learning a little with the challenges!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      @Lillyia - hope you had a wonderful trip. Maybe you will play along with MOC during the year this year and come back to them. I don't really do MOC to learn anything, just for inspiration. Which I can always use. :beat
      Lillyia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).