mcurtt

2023-MOC-22_Everyday-Moments_web

2023-MOC-22_Everyday-Moments_web
mcurtt, Jan 22, 2023
Description:
Designed by Soco - Today Words: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Today-Words.html
TLP Collab - Snapshots
    • rlucasmn
      I came to comment on how I loved your horizontal photo grouping and the clean white background. After reading your journaling, I also want to send you hugs and wishes for a quick recovery for John! Thinking of you!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      A very striking page to document the mundane. I like the minimal use of colour.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • carolinadjb
      I love the photo grouping and the eye-catching "today". Best wishes for a quick release from the hospital for John!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      My kind of layout — pictures and story and not a lot of stuff that detracts! So sorry to hear John is in the hospital and praying for restored health for him. Good for you for driving there in the snow and getting home safely.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Sending some well wishes for John. And, good job driving in the snow and not hitting anything!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @carrie1977 Thanks, Carrie. It has been a week of firsts, for sure.
    • tiffany scraps
      I really like the clean look of the B&W with a few accent colors. Sending well wishes for John.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
    • Karen
      Oh no! I'm terribly behind on commenting on pages for my challenge, so I'm just seeing this. So sorry John is in the hospital. This was a great capture of your day though and your journaling about the dishrack... :( I'm so glad that you arrived at the hospital safely through the snow and hope you continue to do so until he gets back home! I chuckled at his driving advice... "and don't hit anything" Lol. Saying prayer of healing for John!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1035px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).