MrsPeel

2022Sarita_AndyBrown-008_72

2022Sarita_AndyBrown-008_72
MrsPeel, Mar 19, 2022
Description:
You may get tired of me scrapping the whole photo shoot Sarita had with Andy Brown. She was signed with an agency last year, but the photos she had were a disaster, but this photographer was fully booked for 4 months, long story (I'm sure I told it in the other pages) , but,I'm so impressed with what the guy got of her....there was a reason, indeed, why Sarita wanted to wait for an actor's photographer ... this outfit and the different poses (there are gazillion of photos with each outfit) was because all teachers along Sarita's college (she did Musical Theatre, graduated with Triple Distinction) and casting directors in Uni (she did Screen Acting) told her she is perfect for period pieces....I'm here waiting and praying for her to be casted on a new Downton Abbey kind of thing...she is praying for a role on Bridgerton, not sure you know a couple of amazing North American musician girls, prodigies of classical music wrote an un-official Bridgerton the Musical...is phenomenal and they are now playing everywhere, the author agreed on licensing them, and there is talk of the musical going on stage in the future.....so, we both keep praying LOL , here in my playlist for the whole musical in YouTube
and for a great photo that means great things- this collection is out of this world amazing!!!!!!
NEW RELEASES ON SALE THIS WEEKEND
Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies : New Connections Collection is 49% OFF!!!!
https://the-lilypad.com/store/New-Connections-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection.html
you can also get the individual packs at 20% OFF each, but greater savings with the Collection.
almost half price this weekend!!!!!
TFL!!!
Farwen, SeattleSheri, djp332 and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      Love this .. that collection is perfect for this beautiful photo of Sarita. Hope you are getting a large one of this photograph to have framed :) Love all your layers, the JC as a matte behind the photo and the clusters, layers and shadows. Beautiful page Cynthia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Sarita's hair is so gorgeous! :faint2
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • JenEm
      That hair! :beat Sarita is so beautiful, Cynthia. The apple does not fall far from the tree. This kit was made for that photo - the colors, along with your layering and clustering = perfection. Love this so much!
      cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow!! Cynthia this is so beautiful!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
    • cfile
      Your beautiful page of Sarita, my dear, is a Froggy Fav for March! Prayers for Sarita that she gets all of her dreams :)
    • Sokee
      She is so gorgeous… and her hair is so beautiful! I pray all her dreams come true!
    • Angela Toucan
      she is so beautiful, as is your page. Fabulous colour choices
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous photo and lovely page. Thanks for sharing the backstory here. Crossing my fingers for Sarita to get the role of her dreams.
    • Iowan
      This is just beautiful. The colors go nicely with her beautiful hair and it all mixes well with her stunning smile.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    278.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).