2022_Books Year In Review
amien1, Jan 15, 2023
Description:
KITS: By Just Jaimee:
Storyteller June 2021- Take Me Away
Alphas from Storyteller June 2022 and Storyteller July 2022
Lhmcgrady likes this.
    • Laura ODonnell
      This is amazing! They all look so good together. I’m impressed you read so much
      amien1 likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Wow! Great layout, that is an impressive amount of books. I see a lot of familiar ones that I've read here.
      amien1 likes this.
    • amien1
      @Laura ODonnell Thank you! I think all but a couple of these were actually audiobooks and most of those were free from the library! I listen while doing chores, driving & scrapping! ;)
    • Amson
      Wonderful idea and so many books.
      amien1 likes this.
    • PaperWings
      Wow! How many books! I've never listened an audiobook I feel I´ll get distracted; I get distracted reading...:giggle
      amien1 likes this.
    • amien1
      @PaperWings I did too until I realized I can change the speed! I listen at 1.4-1.5 x and it's perfect! Regular speed is SOO slow! lol!
    • SeattleSheri
      Amazon told me I read about 35K pages last year (not including magazines and news), but I think you have me beat! I’ve never listened to an audio book, I might have to try it. I love how this came together!
      amien1 likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh! How cool is that! What an amazing collection of books and this is such a fabulous idea for recapping the year!! Absolutely fabulous page!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge :heartlub
      amien1 likes this.
    • tanteva
      Wow! As a library worker - I LOVE this! Impressive!
      amien1 likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :dancebun

And I am SUPER impressed with all of your reading! Way to go!
      amien1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    650 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).