easyeyes4you

2022-Template-March-Me-@-Christmas

2022-Template-March-Me-@-Christmas
easyeyes4you, Mar 22, 2022
Description:
This photo is amazing for more than one reason... First of all it was taken without flash in a totally dark room except for the ‘TV’ across the room from me... Taken with an iPhone 12 the camera compensates for the low light... I could not believe my eyes!!!! The other thing is , the 2 cats both snuggled up on me.. Normally they are flying around the room someplace and they do not really cotton to me!!!! fun on all counts....

provided March template

rjefferies-shinebright-pp-03
rjefferies-wanderandexplore-splatters-03
rjefferies-falalalala-cards-01-a
lynnemarie_EphemeraTapeChristmas_17
nbk-DYD21-watercolor-gift-5
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great photo and such a fantastic Christmas page! How cool that your phone did so well in low light! Beautiful work!
    • LynnG
      Such a cute and fun pic. Yes, it's amazing what the phone cameras can do in low light! Love this page :-)
    • cfile
      Cute photo of you with your kitties, Liz! Love this with the Christmas elements and papers to adorn it and how you have used the template. Great job with the photo taking and Thanks for playing along with the March Template Challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).