mcurtt

2022-MOC-23_Stitched-Down_web

2022-MOC-23_Stitched-Down_web
    • dawnmarch
      This is so pretty -- love the delicate colors and cute embellishments!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      I love the soft colors on this one and that you included cute pictures of you two on here! You got a haircut! :D Looks great! My favorite element you stitched down is the little kitty laying on his side all rolled up in lights. :giggle Super fun page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @dawnmarch @Karen Thank you both.

@Karen Yep, I cut my hair (actually did it myself). DH was out visiting his mother. I watched a few youtube videos on cutting hair for a longer bob (if that's what you called it) and got her done in about 5 minutes. I cut off at least 12 inches, probably more. Lots easier to take care of. DH says it makes me look younger. I'll take all the help I can get. LOL. I've since cut it since this photo was taken on Christmas Eve.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @mcurtt That's so awesome that you were able to do it yourself too! I think it looks great and your hubby is right, it does make you look younger. :D
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Cute page and I, too, like you with the shorter cut. Good for you for doing it yourself and coming out looking so good!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).