nbk-JOYous-ABP-32''
sahindesigns-allisbright_cheers
rjefferies-alpine-snippet36
rjefferies-alpine-snippet39
KPertiet_ClippedStacksNo2-1s
KPertiet_AdChallenge92709
Erin Taylor likes this.
    • Nemla
      It looks great. Love the added small photos too.
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous, Liz!!!!! love the tree, the awesome way in which you blended, the perfection of those lights,,,, plus, YOU, my dear, are so gorgeous, stylish!!!!! I keep looking at the blend, such a wonderful perfection!!!!!! everything in harmony and full of beauty!!!! need to come back with proper time to stop in more pages, hope you had a good Christmas, lets hope this year will be kinder to las all!!!!

[​IMG]
    • easyeyes4you
      @MrsPeel Thank you for all your kind words.... The blending was one of those happy accidents that just worked... a recent paper by NBK that had greenish stuff across the top, and that just played into the whole blending thing... It is a cool paper and I have used it a few time's already... You flatter me... it was funny when she took those photos I guess I was higher than her, because they all came out with my eyelids half way down... and the bags really stood out... I have been told to look where the camera is, on the phone and that is what I was doing... and when I looked over her head it was just weird... OH well... if you want to know what that paper is , I will happily get the link for you.... BTW... your daughters are lovely.....
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks!!!! the photo on top is my Sarita in the middle with her friends, Ginna and Ellie. The bottom picture Sarita is the one with red curly big hair, the other one is a girl that used to work with her, but now is my helper, she is Brazilian and looks like a twin of my two nieces, one in Argentina and the other one in Brazil, I guess is true there is a version of us somewhere in the world LOL
      If you tell me the name of the paper pack, I may have it?
      LOVE Nicole!!!! not only she is a genius creative, but she is also such a fun person!!!!
      About your page...yeah, I know about this "accidental" marvels...but you shouldn't underestimate your own talent..... it takes knowing when a paper will do well with a particular photo, and the placement, the whole elegance of your composition and the amazing way the light works all over the page..... that is YOU...... :)
      I will make Tim,e to come with time to stop in more pages, its is always a delight to see yours!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).