Thuria

2022 May - Random challenge (neutral tons)

2022 May - Random challenge (neutral tons)
Thuria, May 5, 2022
Description:
Kit: Just Jaimee - Real life
JenEm likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your neutral tones are fantastic! Much love for the picture and the smile element makes me smile in return.
      Thuria likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Beautiful layout, such a sweet photo!
      Thuria likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Love your use of neutrals! So subtle, yet it lets your photos pop! Great page!
      Thuria likes this.
    • StefanieS
      What an awesome choice of the back ground tone on tone. Lovely take on my challenge, so happy you were inspired. thanks for playing along with me.
      Thuria likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the little details here, like how you 'cut' the background and tucked the photo corner in and the confetti with the paint splatter with a touch of blue - beautiful use of limited colour and detail work!
      Thuria likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Beautiful use of the neutral colour palette. I really like that the dark background of the title card draws the eyes to the photo. Lovely painterly details too.
      Thuria likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love the central focal point of your page, and your use of the neutral color scheme. Such a sweet photo too! Wonderful page! Congrats on the Pride of the Pad. :)
    • Meibritt
      Love this page, all the details. I want to lift it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Thuria
    Date:
    May 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).