easyeyes4you

2022-iNSD-challenge-Why-do-I-scrap

2022-iNSD-challenge-Why-do-I-scrap
easyeyes4you, May 10, 2022
Description:
Originally I scrapped because it was a fun way to display old photos... and keep the memories... but now the #1 reason is for the creative outlet!!!! Closely followed by keeping track of my family’s lives and mine....

I enjoy looking back at things that were just a year or two ago and oh how things have changed... Life goes so fast!

The concern now is, how will the kids dispose of all the albums I have created when I am gone, because they are done as life happened, and each of them is all laced through each one... Best I can figure is , they need to go with one of the them and be housed on a single bookshelf... Sadly no one will probably ever go look back through them.... and they will miss the treasures inside. Maybe some future descendant will have an interest in the history of our family????

That said, I have loved creating them and sharing memories and time with the scrapbooking community....

I have completed my life through HS graduation, and from my Wedding forward... working on the in between years between HS and the Wedding a period of 3-4 years...

I am now working on a total history of our life from the Wedding forward... everyone is getting copies of that...and each child has their own personal albums of their lives, from birth through HS. except the one for my youngest stopped at age 11... need to finish that... I also make random pages for the Heritage album, going back in time with Ancestry....

lgrieveson_just_this template
M3 Nov 21
lynnemarie_ScrapAddict_wordart
ehstudios-soco_ooak_collection
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    May 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).