Iowan, Nov 7, 2022
Description:
2022 CLUE Play Alex
Basically a Detective a Detective by Kristin Aagard
Game Night by by Kristin Aagard
Game On by by Kristin Aagard
Ephemera6 by PaulaKesselring
Partner in crime by Bella Gypsy
(spotlights) Lights Camera Action by Dawn Inskip (NLA)
    • cfile
      Love it love it love it Carol!!! I loved seeing too the spotlights and as soon as I saw it I knew it was Dawn's :) Gosh so sweet to see that on top of all the goodies you used for your page. So glad you at least got a few photos and that Alex promises you more! I love the knife revolver and other goodies.. the crime scene tape, the Clue cards and check list the playbill and the torn photo... great assortment from kits that you worked together.. love this so much Carol.. the checkerboard papers and the papers used for the background etc. pure genius! Well done my dear!
    • Iowan
      @cfile thanks for the wonderful ❤️❤️ comments. Dawn’s lights, along with Kristin’s and Paula’s pieces, made this just a fun page to create. Way back when….I had used the cameras in Dawns kit and had thought the lights were over-the-top stunning. I’m glad I got an opportunity to use them.
      cfile and G.J. like this.
    • mcurtt
      For not having a CLUE, you were sure able to curate products into one cohesive layout. Fun clustering, loved the inclusion of journal cards and a spotlight on dear Dawn's lights.
      cfile and Iowan like this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous! love the use of the spotlights and the feet prints, so eye catching. Terrific layering and clustering. I really like the torn end of the photo, super page!
      Iowan and cfile like this.
    • mary kate
      Wow! This is just awesome. I love the spotlights shining down on the photos and memorabilia, and the Clue-related elements
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).