MrsPeel

2021ViralChroniclesFromLearningUs

2021ViralChroniclesFromLearningUs
MrsPeel, Sep 17, 2021
Description:
Sunday before last, coming back from lunch out (very near and protected) for my birthday. Those smiles/the laughter, the playful feeling that we have achieved and keep going for 18 years (it will be 20 years in 2023) are the result of us listening and learning from each other. When you live with the many health conditions I have, you get really, really good at finding the silver linings, and keep praying to keep that going, and in gratefulness for the people around us. :)
with the NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend-
Mixed Media Monthly - M3 September 2021
Rachel Jefferies : Quercus - The Complete Mixed Media Collection (Add Ons)

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Quercus-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html
& Little Butterfly Wings, Lynn Grieveson, Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies M3 Main Kit - Mixed Media Monthly : We Learn from Each Other (Sept 2021)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-We-Learn-From-Each-Other.html
TFL!
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love that photo of you two laughing and having fun together. I so appreciate your attitude in looking for the silver linings and finding joy in each day rather than focusing the circumstances. You are a joy!!!
    • Iowan
      I like the big stack of papers and photos and that photo is outstanding. Yep, silver linings …..I know where you’re at.
    • Sokee
      Amen!! So happy you have such an awesome daughter!!! You two look like it was an awesome day!
    • LynnG
      Gorgeous girls!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).