MrsPeel

2021ViralChronicles_WhatsNext?

2021ViralChronicles_WhatsNext?
MrsPeel, Apr 21, 2021
Description:
Even though we live in a very good, residential area, with very near buy shops and transport too, the area normally would be with movement in this corner, there is a pub and a couple of off licenses across the road, our doctors place is half a block, so always people around...but in the past 13 months, it has been like that: empty. Took the photo when we came back from my vaccine... I was gonna call this Empty streets...but I can't stop thinking about how ignorant some people are being here ...the weekend saw the partial lift of the lock down, and police couldn't get people to behave, lots had no masks... it is worrying...as we would have been ok if people (all) respected the quarantine.... some people here think the vaccine makes them immune...it is far from the truth.... oh well.... one can't but do whatever possible to keep relatively sane (mentally...which I am not sure I was to start with :rofl
From selected products ON SALE HALF PRICE|50% OFF TODAY ONLY on SOSN
Paula Kesselring : Old & Damaged Elements & Papers

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Old-and-Damaged-Kit.html
Allison Pennington : Cliff Notes : Word to your Mother Edition
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cliff-Notes-Word-to-Your-Mother-Edition.html
Scrapping with Liz : Big Photo Templates 3
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Big-Photo-Templates-3.html
ALL HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY.
TFL!
keepscrappin likes this.
    • bellbird
      it has been eerie to see empty streets like this in all the major cities over the last year and i completely understand your wondering whether it is too soon - and on a scrappy note, i love that u used that green rusty paper (it was my instant fave when i unzipped the kit but it just didn't work with my page or doodly elements, it's one of those papers i just didn't want to cover with photos and elements at all and just stare at it in all it's glory!)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird thanks :) yes, I am feeling uncertain right now, especially after seeing the way the people in this city behaved on Saturday, the lock down has only been partially lifted, but people are acting like there is no danger anymore.... we are staying in as long as we can.... but life needs to get back in track... anyway, I keep praying , hope you guys are doing well Hugggzzzz!!!!!!!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Nemla
      ( on a side note ) You have no idea how much I want to walk down that empty street !
      Love your page for sure it tells a story, and I can see the worry for sure, I share it. But we must start getting some sort of "normal" back !
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Ferdy
      I wish our streets were empty, so this nightmare could have less impact...but you are Brazilian so you know that's not a thing here!
      anyway, I love your page, my dear!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls,,,,, and yes, @Nemla Vivi, I feel your pain, you do know because I drive you mad talking AT you for hours on the phone LOL we will, get back to normal, I keep praying!!!
      @Ferdy, I know I KNOOOOWWW!!!!! I feel so much for my family there....will catch up with you guys properly, my mouse is running out of battery, will be back in half hour or so !!!! Huggzzzz yp you both!!!!!
      Nemla and Ferdy like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    272 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).