cookingmylife

2021-wk-16

2021-wk-16
cookingmylife, May 12, 2021
Description:
I HAD to use the Give Me Sunshine paper of Lynn's as a lot of the April weeks pre custody Court case had an undercurrent of tension. My 4x8 actual album doesn't show this but I'll know!

So many templates have been modified to work for 4x8s that I try to remember to put MY... in front of the designer's name & save so I don't have to recreate the wheel. ;)

lgrieveson_birdseed_24
lgrieveson_M3_april21 (paper)
Soco_TravelersNo1_08
KPertiet_FastenedFramesNo4
KPertiet_LedgerJournalersNo4

Thanks for looking!
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty painted eggs, and beautiful pink blossom. Lovely photos and documenting of your week.
    • flowersgal
      Looks like a colorful time at your house. I like your dark background to put the pages on as it really frames the whole.
    • Iowan
      I love all the cat photos and the striking egg photos. The vertical title adds a delightful touch. Nicely done.
    • cookingmylife
      @Angela Toucan You might enjoy seeing the egg process.(via Martha Stewart about 20 years ago) The blowing out was the hardest but then we colored them with swirled drops of oil paint. Took forever to dry! I've learned many tricks since then and may do a batch or so next year with granddaughter.
    • LynnG
      Love the documenting, and Discord is adorable. The eggs are amazing :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    May 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).