bestcee

2021-This-is-Me-copy

2021-This-is-Me-copy
bestcee, Jan 6, 2022
umyesh likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Great AAM page! I love the photos and your journaling too. Mom's have lots of callings and it's all about balance isn't it? Good luck finding that balance in your life right now!
      bestcee likes this.
    • umyesh
      Love your challenge and your page Courtney! I like how you've used papers to set up your grid and how you paired your big photos with word strips. Good luck with your new calling! I have full confidence in you as Primary President. :) I just got called as primary pianist and haven't played the piano since high school so I have to practice A LOT and feel like I'm not improving.
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @umyesh Jan was primary pianist for awhile and loved it! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I laugh, because Matthew just graduated Primary, and now I'm in there.
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @bestcee that’s a bummer he’s out and you’re in! Now my youngest kids get to tell me how bad my piano playing is haha
      bestcee likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      you are beautiful. Great journaling. Primary President sounds awesome.
      bestcee likes this.
    • ajm
      Fabulous page and beautiful photos! Love the journaling!
    • bestcee
      @Angela Toucan Thanks! It's fun to work with the kids. Just scary to think about all the 18 months - 11 year olds being under my care!
    • bestcee
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).