Iowan

2021-The-Highlights

2021-The-Highlights
    • SeattleSheri
      This is SOOOO fabulous! I'm going to resist the urge to use Topography No. 3 for this challenge (so I'm not a copycat), but such a great idea!
      Iowan and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      this is fantstic..ooh I have this template too and it looks so good for your year in review :) I love all your photos Carol.. wonderfully scrapped and so glad you had an awesome year!
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      12 photos + 4 extra decorated squares -- that's amazing! And, of course, the whole is gorgeous.
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous mixed media pocket page
      Iowan likes this.
    • marnel
      What an awesome page, love it!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Cristina
      What a gorgeous year in review page! Love love love!!
      Iowan likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Such a great layout and you filled the page so wonderfully! Looks like you had a lot of wonderful highlights with so many smiles - that is terrific! Thanks for joining in the challenge!
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Featuring you for the challenge keeps filling my heart with joy, and bookmarking pages to lift you!!!!!!! this is out if this world fabulous!!!! Makes me wanna have time and more brain to get back to learning PSE so I could use the template!!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).