easyeyes4you

2021-Technology-curves

2021-Technology-curves
easyeyes4you, Jun 26, 2021
Description:
Coming out of the Covid 19 Pandemic is an interesting process. Many unexpected things happening... So since there was no one to rent their cars, the car rental places, disposed of most of their stock... then when they needed to replenish the supply they found there were not many available due to a chip manufacturing shortage... thus it is hard to find a rental car. This has affected the car market along with the fact that people who could no longer afford their car payments traded to lower priced used vehicles during the past year. All of this has played into car dealers being desperate to get cars to sell, and very few options for buying for the customer. I NEVER liked the Corolla I ended up with 3 years ago. My lease was expiring the end of summer, so I decided to check things out one afternoon. Much to my surprise less than 24 hours later, I was driving home in this beautiful new Honda... with all the bells and whistles, for only a slight upgrade of my payment!!! I could NOT believe what they paid for the Corolla.. almost as much as its original price!!!!! Crazy!!!!!

Although I was used to the electronics on the Corolla, they are done differently on the Honda... but easier to do, which is GOOD!

During the same time period, I gave up on the Fitbit and ordered an Apple Watch in the hopes it would be more useable.. Problem is, you actually have to learn how to do all the things it does... Hard on an “old” brain! Just wearing it on your wrist does not import the knowledge to your brain!

It has been a year since I was on Ancestry... How quickly we forget!!! I am struggling to remember how to use the site, paid for a years membership that started the end of February and just now getting to it.

OH Yes, and lest I forget there is the Nest Doorbell Camera that has the simplest of installations, but does not work!!! My son finally added Google Mini and now it talks to me! This has been beyond frustrating... we were told it was the transformer that is hidden someplace in the house! Anyones guess as to where????

rebecca_OcotpusGarden_Paper 6
rebecca_OcotpusGarden_Flower3OrHairDecor
rjefferies-stepbystep-mmpp-02
rjefferies-stepbystep-mmpp-06-Letter
rjefferies-letitgo-mma-paperpiece06
rjefferies-weareallconnected-paint04
rjefferies-paintedmasks1-9
rjefferies-stepbystep-mmpp-04-Letter
rjefferies-paintedmasks1-7b
rjefferies-paintedmasks1-8b
nbk all messed up doubled
rjefferies_yes_FWP1_BLOG-06
nbk-artTherapyNo2-Blendingmasks12
nbk-All-messed-up-PM-03
mommyish_treasured_leaves

from the WEB
Ancestry.com-Logo.wine
Hair pulling woman
red words
trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, you have a lot of technology challenges. I hear you about shortage of cars. We have found rental prices sky high. I am driving a 18 year old van and praying it will hold out until the chip shortage is over. Love your layout.
    • trekmom
      Love this page and I hear your struggles, they are real. Be glad you are trying though, it will help keep your mind young. Great page.
    • easyeyes4you
      @flowersgal Hi... Just a heads up... Now could be a really good time to upgrade... I could not believe what they paid for my 3 year old corolla... not far from what the original price was.... it is a sellers market... I am hearing prices as high as the original price... I can tell you, the used cars are priced too high to consider.. Cheaper to buy new... I actually leased.. because it is only a 3 year commitment, should you decide you don't like what you bought which was the case last time.. could not wait to get rid of what I got stuck with... it was a bad time in my life. The dealerships still had a good selection of new cars.. but there is no saying , I'd like that in red, if they don't have red, it is not going to happen... I was interested in a Prius C (small one) none available But I LOVE what I got and that is what is important... Just made a little trip over to Reno. Drives like a dream.. I live in Redding. Reno is a little over a 3 hour drive. Prices on the new cars, are what the sticker says, no wheeling and dealing, because that happened with the trade in... My lease is well under $300 a month, compared to what purchasing would have been I am happy. Let me know if you decide to go for it! Liz

PS went to the Apple store in Reno.. amazing gal helped me figure it all out!
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).