Iowan

2021-so-Boogie

2021-so-Boogie
    • MrsPeel
      of course the page is brilliant, as it is always with you,,,the magic transformation of the templates in your hands is marvellous....everything is, as you do, fabulous... now what stunts me the most is how grown up she looks here!!! time sometimes seems to rush by..... she is so beautiful, that smile and the expression in her eyes show that 1st class personality, like Grandma!!!!!!! LOVE the page, LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Iowan and Lisa B like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the fall twist you've given to the templates! gorgeous fall colors and gorgeous selfies as well... ooh la la ALEX!
      [​IMG]
    • Lisa B
      Kiss Kiss
    • weaselwatchr
      What great autumn photos! And your paint work under the title complements the photos nicely bringing out those gorgeous fall colors in the leaves! That bottom cluster is amazing!!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Lisa B
      Oh my goodness what a gorgeous page! I love the neutral bg it lets those gorgeous fall colors sing! I love the middle photo with her just peeking in frame. :heartslub
      Iowan likes this.
    • zinzilah
      such lovely photos, love the template and those fun bright papers
      Iowan likes this.
    • LynnG
      So clever, and the whole page simply glows :-)
      Iowan likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful photos, I love your cropping.
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).