Cherylndesigns

2021 March Project 12 page 1

2021 March Project 12 page 1
Cherylndesigns, Mar 30, 2021
Description:
Our big project has been building, staining and hanging our shutters. My granddaughter Ava built them, using power tools, I stained them and now we're in the process of hanging them (page 2)
lgrieveson_messy_pockets_boxed_2_3; M3May18 patterned paper, word art and elements; awolff_the places you'll go border.
    • Angela Toucan
      great work in progress photos, and fabulous story telling.
    • flowersgal
      Look at the two of you -- strong women -- doing a great job on creating those shutters. Nicely documented with your photos and a woman with power tools is not to be messed with in my book.
    • trekmom
      Wonderful job, there is such a sense of pride in doing your own work. I'm proud of the both of you. Beautiful page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Angela Toucan Thanks, Angela! Wish I'd gotten them in the right order, but at least you can see what we did and how we did it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal You got that right, Patsy!! That's what we keep saying - don't mess with us! We also coined a new slogan "We don't need no man!" and then we high 5! Hahaha That girl's not afraid to tackle anything, I swear!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom Ohhhhhhh, thanks so much!! We're so happy with our work and thank you for your kind words! "Women in Boots" or "flip-flops" in my case. LOL
    • Claire Grantham
      OMG I didn't realise that you made them from scratch - YOU GO LADIES!! This is awesome. I love staining things, but I don't know about the woodwork. How fun that you got to do this with your Granddaughter, such a great bit of 'gal time.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Claire Grantham Isn't that THE coolest thing??? I've never built anything in my whole life and it was SO awesome to actually do something like this! Ava rocks those power tools!!
    • KarenB
      That series of photos is wonderful! Love your journaling too. Those shutters are awesome. What an achievement!!! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks SO much, Karen!! We had SO much fun making these shutters and I can't wait to get the rest of the house done. We did the side that you see when you drive up. Hahaha
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).