easyeyes4you

2021-Inspiration-challenge--Catnip

2021-Inspiration-challenge--Catnip
easyeyes4you, Jun 28, 2021
Description:
Kashmir discovered it immediately while still in a pot...I repotted it and let it grow for awhile before planting in the garden! It is growing well and they are now totally
ignoring it.

gmiller-basic-paper4
SBasic_Magiscape_Extras01-d
nbk-AC37-ArtsyBit-17, 20, 21
Lynn' s Worn frames 3 of them
SilviaRomeo_PizzaNight_Herbs
mirjam likes this.
    • trekmom
      of course, that's how cats roll. Cat nip does make pretty flowers though. I've dried it in the oven and crushed for the cats which they seem to enjoy if they weren't actively trying to make me look dumb at every opportunity they get. Gorgeous page, gorgeous cats.
    • yellowpeep
      Interesting! I've always wondered if I should get fresh catnip but maybe it's not the plant for our kitty. Love the shadowing on the photos and the big plants.
    • easyeyes4you
      @trekmom I did not think the plant was going to survive, the orange kitty was so busy climbing on the table to get to it and roll in it.. planted in a larger container and let it grow for about a month.. then the day I put in in the garden, shown in the photos they both rolled and rolled in it... but like I said.. now they are totally ignoring it... I did not know it was the flowers that one dried to crush.. thanks for the info...
    • StefanieS
      My boys adore catnip too. Love the variety of photos you used and the clean choice of white as the background. Thanks for playing along so wonderfully this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).