Iowan

2021-Bar-to-Being-a-Good-Human

2021-Bar-to-Being-a-Good-Human
    • MrsPeel
      soooooo I am trying to find the POP for this week, but this was somnethi9ng I. could NOT not not stop to see what it was about.... your pages are always magical, p[erfect technically and always full of character and amazing takes into preserving memories ...this is marvellous and at the same time so so sad..... because, honestly, looking at the general world, the leaders we have and the general Internet "famous" and show biz fame that comes of no talent... I could risk saying that the bar is still pretty low...... but the page is great, he is a clever, very intelligent boy and handsome!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing as well as possible, Cariol, we need to catch up, will do soon!!!! this is gorgeous and genius!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a quote!!
      [​IMG]
    • Roxana
      Kiss!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Roxana
      Wonderful page, with the big quote and those cards and papers tucked under the photos.
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun story. Great photos of Conner and a lovely layout with wonderful clustering.
      Iowan likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is SO cool! That big quote used like that is fabulous.
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling, fabulous layering
      Iowan likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the journaling, and love the quote!! This is perfect for my challenge. Wonderful page!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).